Two months have passed since we launched the beta version of Avoteca. We improved, we learnt, we developed everything towards better legal services.
Many times, the legal system is underestimated and considered not worth investing time and money in taking it to the next level. We have seen that this is just an impression. An impression had only by the ones that are not in this system, that have never felt the tight arms of a traditional system around their bodies, suffocating them when their the most in need.
We are here to change to that. Together with a hand of people who believe in the value of the legal developments of the justice system, we are here to stay and make things happen.
Let's dig in, then, into our last improvements for November!
- MOBILE VERSION is ready! You can now search for your lawyer or collaborate with one of your lawyer colleagues anywhere, anytime!
- We brought some new features on the platform so that the search and experiences are much optimised.
More areas of expertise, pagination view for the list of lawyers and decline response options to be used by lawyers, are only some of the novelties.
We improved the communication system to enhance the time of transmission and easiness of access.
Just enter into your e-mail inbox, and the message from your client will be there!
- Over 100 lawyers chose us as their partners to their career journey! We thank everyone for the trust and want to reassure you that we are here for You.
- At the beginning of the month, we participated in the most prominent digital event in Europe, Web Summit. Not only that we attended, but we were chosen in the Alpha Programme, where we had the chance to present Avoteca to everyone there!
You can check some insights from the event in the article written by Gautier, our amazing software engineer.
- We have partnered with Deprehub in the fight against depression and burnout among professionals.
We consider that real support is more effective than any present or goodie bag. Thus, we chose to redirecting to the Happy Minds Association 1 euro for each person who registered at our Web Summit booth.
depreHUB is a national project, initiated to bring together, as a new concept in Romania, all the services of depression and anxiety prevention, e-health evaluation, diagnosis, intervention and psycho-social reintegration.
- Last week, we attended Demo Day by Rubik Hub in Iasi, where we presented Avoteca to the leadership team of Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, students and other mentors and startups from the Rubik's community.
One more episode of Legal Tale podcast is live!
For the Romanian language speakers, go and check the new discussion! Ana-Maria, lawyer and the founder of Avoteca, debated with Laurentiu Gherase, data protection officer, about the impact that GDPR Regulation had on businesses after one year and a half from its implementation in the Romanian legal system.
Thank for reading and stay tuned for the next updates!
And don't forget to subscribe to our mailing list if you want to receive these updates and useful legal articles into your inbox!